7/08/2017

Love Story theme EASY TAB for guitar (best movie themes)

The melody of this song is incredible and many know it despite having never seen the movie where it appears.


This is Where Do I Begin, the theme of the French composer Francis Lai for the romantic film Love Story, which won the Oscar for the best score.


Unfortunately there is no tutorial but this video with the easy guitar tab is useful.

 (See How to read tabs).

(Better if you watch in FULL SCREEN mode)




Perhaps it is one of the saddest melodies of the cinema that is remembered.




(See also Easy Songs to play on Guitar)


Need a tune-up?

get in Tune your acoustic or electric guitar:

1 comment:

  1. sammy haggar6/14/2018

    Is there another lyrics of love story theme song?

    I heard the music of love story theme song with another lyrics, something like ((My life is yours... till we die....
    I will come back)) I don't know. Is there anybody knows
    about it.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete